miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

Why am I proud?

June is the Pride's month, when the LGBTIQ+( so many letters) fells proud about who they are( and who I am) ...

But why? why us? 


Resultado de imagen para publicidad homofobica
The Transphobic "Free Speach" bus in Chile, 2017. 

I am true believer of the equality, equity and diversity human rights, but also I know how the Straight, especially white man, people for many years try to kill us in so many ways, and how The Catholic Church( and the other religion as islam) considerated us an abomination and sick people. If you don't believe me, in the 21th century,  we can not go to Russian because the russian's government can punish us with jail(is a nice word for a concentration camp) for be who we are. 

Resultado de imagen para pride marchSo, how the hell do you expect to I live in this Society, if I can't fell safe? How, for the seven gods, do I get a partner if we can't walk safely on the street as the straight people do? We are tired. We've done. 

Sorry but No, I don't fight for all the equality, equity and diversity human rigths, I fight for the LGBTIQ+ human rigths, I don't give a none(I don't wanna say a ugly word) the Straight people. 

Resultado de imagen para pride march
That is one(of a millon) reason that why we have a Month. We deserved it.
 C'ya xoxo. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario