viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

A stranger blog by a Who

Hi, it's me, Nicholas Simi and if you're reading this you need a medical atention.

jajaja I'm kidding. It's time to be serious. My name is Nicholas Simi, I'm 19 years and I live in Recoleta. I have an older brother, he is 23 years old. Actuallly I live with my parents, my brother and my little cat calls Apollo as the greek gods, Artemisa's twin. 

Do you hear something funny? The people always ask me, where am I? If I was Dominican, Colombian or something like that because the last two years my vacations were in Colombia. 
San Andres Island, 2017. 

The last year I went in San Andres Island, a little island on Centro America and my skin is black, too much for my Chilean blood. 


Just in case, I love seeing series show on Netflix, I don't know what to do with my life if Netflix is gone. Also, I see HBO's series like Game of thrones which is the best tv show ever.!
That's me, if you wanna know anything, just ask me. 


C'ya later





1 comentario: