viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Public Administration or Public Education?


Oh my god, you again? Seriously men, you need help! nah, it's okay, today I'm gonna tell you why I chose  this career. 

C'mon, follow me! 




I chose this career for three reasons, first I wanted to follow my uncles steps, since they studied this career too. Also I wanted to study a social sciences career like law, social work or political sciencies because I always felted the need of helping the people who deserve it the most. When the PSU's result came out, I looked the career's program and I found the perfect combination between law, social work, social research and others. 

Now, that I'm studying this career I feel like a lot of my expectations are becoming true, for example, I participate in a volunteer helping kids in social risk, also I have experience doing research, but I hope I can improve from this point to do more. 



C'ya!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario