lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

MONULAC

Hello and sorry for the next line... I'm gonna talk about me (obviously) and my experience in Modelo de las Naciones Unidas para Latinoamerica y el Caribe (MONULAC), which is the Latin and Caribbean vesion of National Model United Nations (NMUN)


2nd version of MONULAC at Universidad de Santiago, Chile. 
First at all, What is MONULAC? Well, just like NMUN, MONULAC is a organization that advances understanding of the United Nations and contemporary international issues (NMUN)  where student, especially Latinoamerican people, get involved in a role play, it mean, we play to represent the foreing policy of any country in one of the six Committees.
In my case, I played as an U.S delegate at the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and we had to talk about the Climate Changes by the Global Warm and The Security Food in Latinoamerica. Well, me as North America, was very hard because United States of America is one of the most country and damage to the environment. That was no easy but not impossible, I fought so much, especially with Russia but at the end I won and my resolution was approved by the President, Vicepresident and Secretary of the Council. 
Votting by acclamation for the General Aseembly's declaration. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario