miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

the last blog.

Sorry bro but this is the last blog that I'll post so enjoy! 

Subjects. 

Resultado de imagen para public administrationWell if we're talking about subjects that I enjoy this semester, I could mention "Metodología de la Investigación para la Administración Pública" and "Estudio de los fenómenos políticos", but the subject that I like the most is "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública" By Karina Doka a.k.a The Devil of EGGP. The class' dynamic is a lecture, which is basically a class when the teacher is talking and teaching by him or herself and we have to listen to and write what he or she is saying.

Resultado de imagen para public administrationThe contents that we see is all about Public Administration, Public Management, government and all that it means, the president figure, ministers, sub-minister, field of action of the state, what we can, can't, must or mustn't do as professionals, state's structure and well. There are more contents like Open Governments, Public Policy, Political System and other stuff.
I chose this subject as my favorite because it teaches all the things in what I'm interested about this profession and the teacher, Doña, teach so well (also, she is so mean and expert that you learn her contents for fear)  that I like all things that it includes, it shows me that this is really what I want to do, and makes me feel the passion that I felt when I chose to study Public Administration.Resultado de imagen para open government

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario